Our edible inkjet ink can be used for color printing of food. It was made from non-toxic raw materials. We have FDA, CFDA certificates and food production, so our edible ink is safe to human body.
Jetcare™ edible Ink is a food additive that we independently develop and can be used for color printing of food. We purchase non-toxic raw materials from domestic and abroad market, and carefully produce. We have FDA and food production licenses. Besides the existing colors and styles, we also provide customized services according to customers' requirements.
Edible ink can also be printed on icing sheets, edible paper, wafer paper, and colored star lollipops.
|Sensory requirement||Viscous liquid, color uniformity, no agglomerate, mildew, no visible foreign material, no peculiar smell|
|Bacteria amounts(cfu/g) ≤1000|
|Mould and yeasts (cfu/g) ≤100|
|Escherichia coli Not be detected|
|Salmonella Not be detected|
1. Shake well before use.
2. The period of validity is 12 months.
3. In order to avoid the influence caused by mixture of different oil, the equipment should be cleaned before using.
4. The equipment should be cleaned if it was turned off for a long time.
Packing and Shipping:
Standard Packing: CMYK*100ml per Set, Each set 400ml. Brown Color*100ml per bottle.
1. Q: What is your main applications of your edible ink?
A: For the printing on the surface of coffee , biscuit , breads, ice cream. It is water-based ink for inkjet printing.
2. Q: Is it safe?
A: Yes, According to GMP standard , meeting the food and medical packaging requirement.
3. Q: How is your printing effect of your edible ink?
A: Good printing effect, High degree of adhesion, good fixing performance, no color penetration, no burrs, smooth coatings and bright colors
4. Q: Does it taste and smell strange of your ink?
A: No, it will not affect the taste of the food itself. It has the smell of ethanol, no peculiar smell.
5. How many colors do you have?
A: 5 colors of cyan, magenta, yellow, black as one set; another color is brown.
6. Q: How is package of the ink?
A: 1kg/bottle, 20 bottle/carton
7. Q: Where should it be kept?
A: Sealed, keep in the dark, cool and dry conditions. And the remaining ink should be packed in plastic drums, avoid iron drums, to prevent rust.