Views:12 Author:Sinojoinsun Publish Time: 2019-01-21 Origin:Site
Why does edible ink can eat?
Each component of edible ink is in accordance with the national food and food additives standards or relevant laws and regulations, different from traditional ink.In addition edible ink production process must also meet the relevant requirements of food production.Edible ink has both edible and printable characteristics.
2. What is the difference between edible ink and environmental ink?
Most of the printing inks used on food packaging in the market are environment-friendly inks. Environment-friendly inks are inks containing a small amount of volatile organic compounds (VOC), which cannot be directly printed on the surface of food or medicine.Edible ink is a compound food additive. It is the ink that can be eaten into the body together with food and medicine after printing (do not eat before printing). It is generally used for the surface printing of food, medicine or edible packaging materials.
3. Why can edible ink solidify into glue and cannot be used?
1. The customer pours the used edible ink into the original packaging. The used ink will oxidize and mix with the unused ink, which will accelerate the deterioration of the unused ink and cause the system to solidify into a gel. 2. The customer does not use anhydrous ethanol as the diluent, but USES medical alcohol containing water or edible alcohol as the diluent, so that too much water enters into the ink system, resulting in ink deterioration and system solidification into a gel. It is suggested that the customer must confirm that the diluent is anhydrous ethanol.
4. Why is the white edible ink not as white as the environment protection ink?
1. As the raw material used in this product is natural extract, the color of the extract is light brown, which will affect the whiteness of the finished product. 2. This product does not use any whitening agent or bleaching agent, and the whitening agent or bleaching agent does not meet the national standards for the use of food and food additives or relevant laws and regulations.
5. Why can edible ink sometimes dry fast and sometimes dry slowly?
Ink drying speed and environmental temperature, humidity is closely related.High temperature, low humidity, ink drying fast, then should use the company's slow drying thinner; Low temperature, high humidity, ink dry slowly, then should use the company's fast drying thinner. Customers should test the samples before printing and adjust the appropriate printing conditions or environment according to local conditions.